What it can do for your brand
- It’s all about your brand – Your venue or event, your branded kiosk, your branded pictures, your facebook page, your facebook community!
- Our unique facebook application seamlessly integrates with your facebook page and allows visitors to easily find their pictures and to share them with their family and friends using 'like', e-mail or other social media sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Each time a visitor shares their pictures, your brand is carried along to be viewed by their community. The recipients click back to your fan page to see the picture in full size. You build your facebook fan page community through viral picture sharing.
- Since the whole process is virtual, it is environmentally friendly - There are no damaging inks and paper as with traditional 'photobooths'.
- The application has an administration page which is accessible only by your facebook administrator.
- The facebook administrator can set an option that requires visitors to first 'like' your facebook page before they can retrieve their picture which greatly increases the rate of page 'likes'.
- To give you peace of mind, the administrator can hide any picture or set an option that pictures must first be approved by the administrator before being displayed.
- Your administrator can track the success of the project in real time - number of pictures taken, number of views, number of 'likes' clicked by visitors accessing their pictures.
How it works
BeenThere.tv consists of a self-service kiosk which allows visitors at venues and events to take their own, high quality digital group pictures quickly and easily (just one button to push!).
Taking pictures is free and fun for visitors and kiosks operate autonomously, 24/7 - The system can take around 150 pictures per hour.
The system automatically overlays a branded frame (typically representing the venue and / or the event) onto each picture so that the pictures are permanently linked to a frame.
When people take their picture, they can visually interact with the frame which is great fun for visitors.
Pictures are automatically uploaded to our beenthere image servers.
Visitors go to the venue or event facebook fan page to find their pictures based on the date and time.
From there they can download them and share them with their friends.
Visitors taking their picture
Pictures accessed via the Cape Town facebook page